Northbrae Provides Meeting Spaces for Use by the Entire Surrounding Community
Below are examples of individuals or groups that are part of Northbrae’s wider non-church community.
- We provide our chapel for weddings, memorials and funerals, baptisms, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Jewish High Holy Days, Quinceaneras, and other life celebrations.
- Haver Hall works for large functions such as anniversaries, receptions, community gatherings, governmental meetings, seminars, workshops, and similar catered gatherings.
- We host ongoing meetings for music groups, meditation groups, 12 step programs, puppy training classes, toddler sing-a-longs, retired teachers, a girl scout group, League of Women Voters, and a camera club, to name a few.
- We rent offices for a music camp, a climate scientist, a UC Berkeley researcher, youth therapists, a music teacher, the American Association of University Women, and Dandelion preschool.
- We partner with various community organizations as a public service. See our Community Partners page.
- We provide meeting spaces for community groups such as Berkeley Women’s Chorus, Philanthropic Education Organization (P.E.O.), Albany Education Foundation, Berkeley Historical Society, and Senior Resource Fair.
To contact groups using Northbrae facilities, call the Northbrae office or see the contacts below.
- Cazedero Music Camp office
- AAUW office
- Dandelion Nursery School
- Al Anon 12 step group
- Bravo!Pup puppy and dog training class
- Berkeley Folk Dancers
- Berkeley Camera Club